To cover a long length of plant containers, Image’In offers its custom made pots with side walls lowered to form a linear. The soil surface is thus uniform on the whole length over these large assemblies.
This line of planters is ideal for creating a separation on a terrace, for bordering the garden to form a fence, or on a balcony along the railing to provide privacy and thus create a screen with a natural and vegetal hedge.
Our planters are made in France, made to measure in fiber cement. For the creation of long linear of planters, the typical typology of these configurations combines plant containers of great lengths with varying heights and depths depending on the project. Their side-by-side arrangement emphasizes the front face of the linear; Lateral partitions fade, creating an effect of continuity.
Illustrated references here
1. Plant Tray Image’In Rectangle Moyen Linéaire IRML110.56H60
2. Plant Trays Image’In Rectangle Moyen Linéaire IRML110.50H55 and IRML 120.50H55
Colors and Finishing
1. Combination of several colors: “Traffic Orange” RAL 2009 Satin Varnish and “Antique pink” RAL 3014 with Satin Varnish,
2. “Distant Blue” RAL 5023 Satin Finish
1. & 2. Draining bottom
1. Lowered side walls, rounded corners for the safety of children (kindergarten application), installation on feet (pads in PVC adjustable in height ), holes and spacers to allow lateral attachment of bins.
2. Side walls lowered.
Place of installation
1. Kindergarten yard, Bd Berthier, Paris 17th
2. A private terrace on roof top facing Invalides Paris 7th
1. Fabien Joly, CJCJ
2. Bruno Oizan Chapon Landscaper, Paysages & Luxuriances paysagesetluxuriances.fr
Possible variant in sheet metal:
Discover the range STEELAB SLD Linéaire Droit